What is Ministry Development?
Love Mercy Do Justice works alongside local congregations and regional conferences to initiate and cultivate social enterprise ministries. Through returning citizen re-Entry, affordable housing, living wage employment, community reinvestment and other community development ministries. We position ourselves as people of prayer at the ready - partnering with God, already at work in our communities.
We partner with organizations that resource the work of the ECC in Ministry Development:
- The Immigration Alliance (TIA)
- Christian Community Development Association (CCDA)
- World Impact (WI)
- Communities First Association (CFA)
- Community Renewal Society (CRS)
For churches engaging in Community Development, we offer support in the Visioning Process. We discern together with your church to identify community development best practices. We provide tools and resources like these to help your church vision toward ministry that will be transformative and spirit led:
- Prayer and Visioning Retreats
- Biblical and Theological foundations of Community Development Seminars
- Missional mapping
- High-level strategic planning
- Demographic analysis resources
- Asset mapping
- Incarnational presence
- Non-profit formation and development
- MissionInSite Empowers churches & non-profits with analytics and demographics to cultivate donors & prospects and the community at large. The ECC is an MIS affiliated organization, making their resources more accessible to Covenant churches.
LMDJ Partners with asset-based community development ministries working in or alongside an ECC congregation. LMDJ supports new ministry start-ups and strengthens existing ministries.
To request a Ministry Development Grant Application please email: Lmdj@covchurch.org