The following information outlines the steps for submitting all Covenant World Relief grant documents. All grant applications and report forms are available to download here and should be submitted electronically to both david.husby(at)mirror.covchurch.org and covenantworldrelief(at)mirror.covchurch.org. Covenant World Relief serves in community development in an international context. If you would like to submit a request for domestic (US and Canada) community development, please contact our ministry partners in Love Mercy Do Justice. If you have never submitted a grant application to CWR before, please contact our office to discuss your project before completing an application form.
- Read CWR Values and CWR Grant Guidelines and Process
- Complete the Disaster Relief Grant Application which is due anytime.
- Complete a Grant Communication Update which is due as soon as possible.
- Complete the Disaster Relief Grant Report which is due at the end of the relief work.
Community Development Grants
- Read CWR Values and CWR Grant Guidelines and Process.
- Complete the Community Development Grant Application which is due anytime, but suggested submission dates are February 1, May 1, and October 1.
- Complete Grant Communication Updates which are due February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.
- Complete the Community Development Grant Progress Report which is due when requesting remaining grant funds.
- Complete the Community Development Grant Final Report which is due at the end of the project.