Directed by the Spirit
Because we love Christ we obey him in the things that we do. As we serve side by side, our children not only hear about the importance of service but experience it with us.
- Purchase and take food to a food pantry or distribution center.
- Pray daily for your neighbors.
- Help the elderly with spring cleaning.
- Visit a retirement community.
- Assemble school supply packs for needy children.
- Collect clothing for the poor.
- Give money to help with ministry.
- Write to missionaries.
- Go on a mission trip together.
- The experiences you share will shape the identity of your children and family.