Take five minutes to pray five requests for five unchurched family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, immigrants, and street people for five days—those visible and invisible people in your Jerusalem, Judea or Samaria.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”— Acts 1:8
Pray for five unchurched people by name using Colossians 1:3-14 as your guide inserting their names in the space provided.
- May _____ hear the true message of the gospel.
- May God fill ______ with the knowledge of His will.
- May the Spirit give ________ wisdom and understanding.
- May _______ grow in knowledge of God the Father and the Son He loves.
- May ______ be rescued from the dominion of darkness and be brought into the kingdom of the Son and receive redemption and forgiveness of sins.
Visit us next week for five new prayer requests.