Kids Helping Kids: After a Disaster
Disasters can strike anywhere but are most devastating in locations where there is a lack of resources and infrastructure to help people through them. And the devastation affects millions of children every year, and often carries on to the next generation of children. This year Kids Helping Kids addresses the need for responding to the world’s disasters with tangible help and support.
Kids Helping Kids enables us to partner with children on their spiritual journey to:
- Fulfill Christ’s commandment to love God and our neighbor
- Foster a larger kingdom view
- Offer an opportunity to serve and obey God
- Provide a shared faith experience to build community
- Learn from the faith stories of other children around the world
- Reflect and share their own stories of faith and what it means to respond thoughtfully and
responsibly to those caught up in the world’s disasters.