Coaching of Pastors
The purpose of Co-Op is to assist Covenant pastors in developing the skills necessary to lead their church to its full kingdom potential through pastor coaching. Co-Op helps the pastor lead strategically and organizationally. Through coaching, the pastor receives guidance on how to turn vision into reality.
Our proven approach utilizes the combined synergy of customized coaching and pre-designed ministry systems. Co-Op does not compete with the core training of pastoral arts in preaching, teaching, and caring. Rather, it focuses on leadership areas that pastors often seek for supplemental training.
The seven “macro” areas are:
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Leading change
- Organizing and delegating
- Maximizing key leadership positions
- Systems for outreach and assimilation
- Maturing your church financially
- Developing leaders and teams
New coaching groups begin each quarter. Registration deadlines for coaching requests are:
- January 15
- April 15
- July 15
- September 15