Association of Covenant Camps and Conference Centers
To find a Covenant camp near you, click here.
- Fall Fellowship is held in conjunction with the national conference of the Christian Camp and Conference Association. This gathering focuses on networking, support, encouragement, and the sharing of ministry realities and resources.
- Annual Meeting and Educational Tracks are held the first two days of the MidWinter Conference. This is when the Association of Covenant Camps and Conference Centers (ACCCC) conducts its annual business meeting and sponsors a series of seminars, workshops, and round-tables on topics relating to camp administration, programming, fund development, personnel development, and more. Participants may also attend the morning and evening general sessions of the MidWinter Conference. A day of summer staff recruiting at North Park University is also included.
- The Program Summit is a new event designed specifically for the networking and resourcing of program directors, managers, and interns. Intended to expose program staff to the highest quality sites, leaders, and programs in the country, the Summit will also serve to equip those who are discerning whether or not to continue in Christian camping as a calling/career.
Partnerships and Projects
- Collectively, campers at ACCCC member camps have given just under $1,000,000 over a multi-year partnership with Covenant World Mission. These funds have gone toward the acquisition of land, development of facilities, training of leaders and equipping of programs for campers (and more) at Bible camps in eight of the Covenant’s global mission fields. Member camps are now forming partnerships with some of these overseas sites. This partnership with World Mission not only raises funds, it raises awareness of other countries, cultures, and the work of God within them.
Stay tuned for information for our summer 2018 camp mission project, benefiting Covenant Mountain Mission.
- Every third year, when the denominational Covenant gathering of high school students known as CHIC occurs, the ACCCC collaborates with Make and Deepen Disciples in the creation of follow-up materials and events for both students that have newly placed their trust in Jesus Christ and those that want to solidify another step in the journey of spiritual formation. Camps and conference centers are consistently working on effective means of helping attendees internalize their “mountain-top” experiences with God through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- As a new co-sponsor of the annual Youth Worker Connection, held immediately prior to the MidWinter Conference, the ACCCC is working with Make and Deepen Disciples on components of the event for the equipping of both local church youth workers and those that do youth work in a camp setting.
- Helpful data from a variety of annual surveys is distributed to participating members.
- A social media networking and resource sharing site connects members to program ideas and administrative resources.
- The network of members helps individuals called to the camping ministry find jobs and member camps to find qualified employees.
- The ACCCC writes an occasional curriculum, theological paper, article for Covenant Communication, and members provide each other with sample documents, references, and recommended contractors for outsource services.