Annual Statistical Report
The Annual Statistical Report (ASR) is a valuable tool to help us understand the landscape and collective impact of our denominational efforts. Sharing about your congregation helps us to:
- Communicate better.
- Determine how many delegates will represent you at conference and denominational annual meetings.
- Inform statistical reporting required by our shared constitution.
- Understand our impact and opportunities for capacity building.
Complete Your 2020/21 ASR
All member churches are asked to complete the 2020/21 Annual Statistical Report (ASR)
Member Churches Complete Your Delegate Credentialing Form
According to the Covenant ByLaws, Article VII, Section 7.4, member congregations shall be entitled to representation as follows based on each church’s Annual Statistical Report membership data provided:
- 0-99 members: 2 delegates
- 100-224 members: 3 delegates
- 225-449 members: 4 delegates
- 450-699 members: 5 delegates
- 700-999 members: 6 delegates
- 1000+ members: 7 delegates
Registration for Gather Is Open
Gather facilitates the 136th Covenant Annual Meeting, Ministerium Annual Meeting, and the Ordination Service. Together we will continue to fulfill the mission of the Covenant through this important time of communal discernment. For all the up-to-date information and to register for Gather click below.
Thank you for providing accurate data. Together we can use this information to make more informed ministry decisions locally and at the conference and denominational levels. Your prayers, giving, engagement, and sharing of information like this contribute to our effectiveness and efficiency in mission together.