Each year, a new missions moments project is available as a learning and giving opportunity to increase awareness of the ministries among children in countries where Serve Globally has ministry partnerships. This project also offers children in the United States and Canada the opportunity to learn about international mission, other cultures, and the children their gifts will assist that year. Each project will remain available to use for up to three years. Your church can feel free to use any of the available projects that best suits your needs such as children sermons, or a supplement to your VBS or Sunday School programs.
This year, Mission Moments for Kids 2017 will focus on Congolese refugee children living in Kenya by helping them go back to school. Through this project, children will learn to:
- Serve God and the refugee children in Kenya
- Foster a larger view of God’s kingdom
- Connect with children in Africa through their stories and African proverbs
- Learn a little about what it is like to be a refugee child in Kenya
- Provide the refugee children who are in need a way to go to school
These free enrichment materials are available to you to use as you plan your children programs. Your children will make a difference in the lives of children as they grow in understanding of God’s love. For more information contact Serve Globally.