“Be still, and know that I am God…” (Psalm 46:10).
Upcoming Constancy Retreats:
Sunday, September 30 – Friday, October 5
Rivendell Retreat Center,
Bowen Island, British Columbia, Canada
Please note: All participants accepted will need a valid U.S. passport
Personal Retreat and Sabbatical Resources:
Ministers are encouraged to take an opportunity to pause and reconnect with Christ regularly in their ministerial lives. Many retreat centers offer guided and/or silent retreats, as well as reasonable rates to clergy for short getaways.
Self-Selected Renewal Retreats
- Up to $500 is available for personal retreats designed for Covenant ministers who feel the need to spend three to seven days in retreat, prayer, and study.
- An outline of the retreat components, including desired outcomes, will need to accompany the grant application.
- Grants of up to $3,000 are available for group retreats (four or more SPE-eligible individuals). Please see the group grant instructions below.
- Receipts for all approved retreat expenses should be submitted following the experience; grants are awarded on a reimbursement basis.
- Application submissions are considered on February 15, April 1, May 1, June 1, August 1, October 1, and December 1 of each calendar year.