Commission on Worship
Worship is both essential and central to our life together in the Evangelical Covenant Church. The Commission on Worship is the primary avenue through which our church supports this vital area of ministry. The Commission’s stated mission is to provide leadership for the life of worship within the ECC through:
- Connecting worship leaders
- Developing and distributing resources
- Giving input/feedback to those who plan worship for ECC events
- Training/Educating leaders in congregations
The Commission on Worship draws members from all conferences with diverse background and experience. The membership has included a balance of male and female members, including African Americans, Asian Americans, retired Covenant pastors, and emerging young worship leaders. The Commission has also drawn on the expertise of the North Park University and Seminary communities.
- Dane Anderson (2020) (chair), Bedford, NH
- Jelani Greenidge (2020) Portland, Oregon
- Kimberly Wright (2019)
- Brandi Sanders (2019,) Kent, WA
- Michael Hill (2019)
- Geila Rajaee (2019)
- Sarah Monson, Rochester, MN
- Jessica Perez, Loveland, CO
For more information about worship arts in the Evangelical Covenant Church, click here.