Through the Kids Helping Kids resource, children will learn from and be inspired by children from around the world. The following resource shares stories from orphaned and vulnerable children and the ways that Covenant partners are showing the love of Christ by caring for and supporting children and families.
Kids Helping Kids enables us to partner with children on their spiritual journey to:
- fulfill Christ’s commandment to love God and our neighbor,
- foster a larger kingdom view,
- provide a shared faith experience to build community,
- learn from the faith stories of other children around the world, and
- reflect and share their own stories of faith and what it means to respond thoughtfully and responsibly to other children’s stories.