Imagine receiving a one hour phone call each week from another Covenant pastor who has been trained as a coach. For twelve to eighteen months, your coach will walk with you on the journey of vitality. Imagine meeting with other Covenant pastors (at the Midwinter Conference and Annual Meeting) who are also being coached. Imagine learning together in a special workshop for Co-Op pastors only.
Are you interested in being coached? Here’s how to get started:
- Contact us in Congregational Vitality and ask for a pastor from the Co-Op Management Team to contact you and help determine if Co-Op is a good fit at this time.
- Download the Coaching Start-up Kit.
- Make a presentation to your church leadership for their blessing and support.
- Complete the Enrollment Agreement and send it along with the initial payment (enrollment fee and first month’s coaching fee) to Church Growth and Evangelism. Registration deadlines are listed on the price sheet included in the Coaching Start-up Kit.
- Upon acceptance into Co-Op, you will receive materials to take four personality assessments, three of which are online, through the Midwest Counseling Center at www.midwestministry.org.
- Soon thereafter, you will have a thirty minute conference call with a counselor (from the Midwest Counseling Center) and your coach. The purpose of this call is to apply the assessment results to your new coaching relationship.
- You will receive a personal access code to the Co-Op library (via Ministry Advantage) and can then download all of the modules for free.
- Besides your Co-Op coach, the DCV or Superintendent from your Regional Conference will continue to be an asset for you during the coaching process and may be in communication with the Co-Op coach.