A successful ministry uses a variety of different tools. The ministry forms, print and theological resources, documents, websites, and articles below are available to inform and help you in your ministry. Don’t miss additional resource recommendations.
Tools for ministry at your church
- Health Ministries Committee Sample Position Description
- Disability Resource Manual: A Practical Guide for Churches and Church Leaders
- Starting a Special Needs Ministry at Your Church: A 12 Step Program
- Guidelines for Language and Images
- Special Needs Survey/Card
Tools for helping families
- Birth Injury Justice Center
- Inclusive Church Communication with Families with Special Needs
- Suggested Church Guidelines for Respite Care
- How to Stay Connected to the Special Needs Family
- Meeting the Unique Concerns of Siblings
- What Siblings Want Parents and Service Providers to Know
- FAQS: Commonly asked Questions from Parents/Guardians With
Developmental Disabilities/Related Conditions
- Support and resources for cerebral palsy and other disabilities
Resources from the Covenant
- Resolution on Concern for People with Disabilities (2016) | This resolution affirms and commends congregations, organizations, and institutions throughout the Covenant that are working in matters of justice and inclusion for persons with disabling conditions.
- Disability Resources from North Park Univeristy | Learn more about how North Park University is committed to full inclusion and participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of university life.